Just stayed here for 3 nights July 12-14 with my family. Second time to Boston and wanted to be close to Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall. This hotel is also mid way in the Freedom trail and a block walk from Hanover Street/North End. This is a great boutique hotel with great views of Quincy Market. The rooms are exceptional and what you would expect for a finer boutique hotel in a major city.
Upon check in there was a minor issue with the room which was quickly resolved by Glenny M. (Ops Mgr). Glenny's professionalism and swift attention to the issue is the true indicator of a manager, and an organization who understand what great customer service truly is. Because of Glenny, the MB Hotel is our ONLY choice now for future trips to Boston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian