Just back from a long week end in Millennium Bostonian. Hotel is in a fab location right at Faneuil Hall & Quincy Market. Hotel itself is good but did have a problem having to pay for bottles of water @ €6.50 + taxes + service charge. Room was well appointed with good air con, bathroom quite small with a huge shower and supplied with all the usual shower gel, body lotions etc. Bed was huge but the pillows were a little too soft for my liking.
There was a coffee machine with coffee pods & tea bags. How do you make tea in a coffee machine? Think there should be a kettle supplied also so that was definitely a down side. We had a fridge in our room which was locked but that was good when you see the prices!! Didn't eat in hotel at all so can't comment on food.
There is free wi-fi in the foyer of hotel but be careful as we then had it in the room only to discover afterwards that it was $9.95 for 24hrs and we didn't realise we were being charged for it. Also after the 24 hrs. had expired we couldn't get it back in the foyer for free as it kept defaulting to the setting for the daily charge.
Overall loved my stay which was mainly due to the location of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian