On my first trip to Boston, I stayed at the Millennium which was a great choice. It's a short walk from the T station, directly across the street from Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market for shopping, and very close to the North End for great Italian food. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelPower, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian