Travelled with 2 couples for a long weekend to see concert at TD Garden. We stayed February 26 - 29, 2014. Being first time visitors to Boston from St. John's, Newfoundland, we found this to be an excellent in which to explore historic Boston. Directly across the street from Faneuil hall/Quincy Market and walking distance to harbourfront, little Italy, Boston Common. TD Garden was less than a 10 minute walk!
Rooms: We requested rooms close together and upper floor which was accommodated by friendly front-desk staff. Additionally, we did request a fridge for the room and this was happily accommodated as well. We had rooms facing Quincy Market on 7th floor and did not have issues with street noise. In fact, we found the view great. I had complimentary Wi-Fi as a Millenium rewards member.
Staff had a welcome fruit tray/chocolates in our room the second night which was a nice touch!
We will definitely return here in the future and I have already recommended this hotel to friends who are planning on visiting Boston for the Bruins playoff games!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian