We spent 4 nights at the Millennium Bostonian. We chose it because of the location and we were not disappointed. Our room (409) overlooked Quincy Market. The layout of the room was great for us as we had our 12 year old grandson with us. The bathroom was large and well separated from the sleeping part of the room which afforded privacy for everyone. Service was very good. Dave at the front desk was especially helpful. The only negative was the street noise - emergency vehicles going down the street in the middle of the night. Perhaps a room on the other side of the hotel would have been quieter. In spite of this, we would definitely stay there again because of the location and price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian