We arrived at the hotel on 2/13/14 leaving on 2/17/14! Great location right across from Faneuil Hall. Walking distance from most of the tours attractions in mid Boston! Hotel staff was very friendly. Our room had a balcony with a great view of Faneuil Hall. Room was clean, bathroom was also very clean. Soft pillows good size queen bed. Price per night was a bit high, but location trump the final room rate with tax! Great time in Boston and a fantastic Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian