We stayed here since my boyfriend had never been to Boston. We had a view of Faniuel Hall and a "step out" balcony. Literally enough for 2 people to stand but was still nice. No parking but plenty of cabs or car service which is free early in the morning ( I had to visit a friend at MGH and the car brought me I think it's more for business). It's walking distance to all areas of Boston for tourists. North End across the street and Faniuel Hall is too. I recommend anyone unfamiliar with boston to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian