Although we have been to Boston on several occasions, this was our first stay at this hotel and we will definitely be coming back. The staff was pleasant and very accommodating, check-in was a breeze. Although we had a problem with our electronic room key, the problem was resolved immediately. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and spacious. The location was outstanding, you were within walking distance of the North End, the Seaport and right across the street from Quincy Market. We have recommended this hotel to our family and friends and look forward to our next trip to Boston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian