We recently got back from our honeymoon at The Millenium and had a great stay! Our room was absolutely gorgeous with perfect views of Quincy Market! The staff treating us great and was very welcoming. The only thing I would complain about is no free in room coffee, no free wifi and the housekeeping staff didn't do the best job at restocking our bathroom amenities correctly. Other than that it was great! I would recommend splurging for a corner room on the top floor, great balcony and floor to ceiling windows!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian