My daughter and I stayed at the Millennium Bostonian for 2 days in February while we looked at colleges. I lived in Boston for 15 years, but had never been inside the hotel. It's a pleasant little property. It's right across from the North End (lots of great Italian restaurants), Faneuil Hall, Government Center and the whole of downtown is just a short stroll or subway ("T") ride away. The room was small-average sized, fine for 2. The hotel had completed a renovation in 2011, I believe, and things were still fresh. The lobby fireplace is a nice touch. Some rooms have small balconies, a unique touch. We had breakfast at North 26 restaurant. Had great food & service. It was nice to see the hustle and bustle of the financial district on a weekday morning as we looked out the window. On Saturdays Hay Market farmers market is adjacent to the hotel. Lot's of fun to go to as you will feel like you've stepped back in time. Part of the renovation included soundproof windows, as the market can be noisy, but it's not a problem now. The beds were very comfortable, bathrooms decent size and included upscale amenities. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian