This is an amazing hotel right in the heart of the historic area of Boston. The view from my room had 400 years of history. The Old State House, Custom House, Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market could all be seen in one snap shot.
The hotel has a lobby full of great "coffee table" books in an enormous library of shelves around the room. Worth taking some time to relax and enjoy amazing photography books or history of the city.
The staff was very nice and the restaurant had amazing food and service. Rooms were luxurious and the bed was the best I've slept in for years.
If you go to Boston, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian