Stayed here with the family for 2 nights at the end of August. Great place to stay in Boston if you're a tourist, can't beat the location - right across the street from Quincy Market. Staff are very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a suite - huge, modern and plush. The only downside is the noise - our room was on the second floor above the hotel's bar - quite noisy at night. Otherwise, nice place, will stay here again and would recommend it to anyone touring Boston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian