My husband and I stayed here overnight for our anniversary. I have walked past this hotel dozens of times and am SO glad we chose to give it a try. We can't wait to go back again. We had noted in our reservation that it was our anniversary and they made it extra special by first, upgrading our room for free and secondly, having champagne and chocolate/fruit plate waiting in our room with a charming note from the concierge. All of the staff were wonderful and so friendly.
The room we had was beautiful and more importantly....so fresh and clean!! The bathroom was spa-like with a giant tub, beautiful vanity and glass shower. Bed was super comfortable and the view over Faneuil Hall was great. Tiny little balcony with french doors was really charming.
Location is perfect!! We walked everywhere....Haymarket area, by the water, the North End for dinner and the theater district (a bit further...but fine on a nice evening.) For being in the middle of it all, we found the hotel to be quiet and relaxing.
Our room/rate included breakfast. We were pleased to find that was in the North 26 Restaurant attached to the hotel. Breakfast to order was delicious and we had fabulous service!! Often times, "breakfast included" is less than great in a hotel restaurant. This was not the case at all. Kudos to The Millenium Bostonian for getting everything right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian