The Langham, Boston
$233
$207
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$311
$292
Hilton.com
$186
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

$198
$183
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$247
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

$323
Omni Parker House(Boston)
$215
$206
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

$239
$229
InterContinental
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $324/night.

$279
Fairmont.com
$284
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $386/night.

2,531 results
All reviewsthe financial districtcafe fleuribond barchocolate barfederal reserve bankturn down servicepost office squaresuperior roombeautiful hotelquincy marketfaneuil hallwithin walking distanceindoor poolfreedom trailthe north endnew englandbed was very comfortable
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at The Langham Boston for 2 nights and were very pleased. The location downtown in the financial district simply can't be beat. Boston is a wonderful walking town. We had great weather and the location of the hotel allowed for us to literally walk everywhere. And it is a short 10 minute cab ride from the airport as well. The hotel was spotless. The service was luxurious and ample yet not too stuffy or in your face. The room was decorated in classic style and average size. But the high ceilings in the room made it feel large. My only regret is that I didn't ask for a view as there is a pretty park across the street. We look forward to returning ASAP!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a night on a business trip to boston. It is a nice hotel in a different way. They have a lot of pink things, so the first impression is like being on a cheesy place. The lobby is nice and different from all the other places in the hotel. This is, the lobby has a modern architecture while the rest of the hotel as well as the rooms have more like a classical decoration (at some places, a bit saturated to my taste).
The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. They have a lo of toiletries, bathrobe, slippers and so on. You can tell that they care about details. Although the furniture looks kind of old, I would say is well maintained. You get HD TV with HBO so that is nice too.
The only thing I do not understand is why they keep the dirty carpet in the curve in front of the hotel. I guess they pretended to give the impression of you arriving to one of this grand hotels or to the academy awards, but what they got instead is more like entering an old IHOP in the highway.
Other than that, I guess it is well located. At least it was for us, all the offices I visited were 3 blocks away from the Langham.
I had the breakfast buffet and it was quite alright and the staff was friendly in general.
I could stay at this hotel another time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Spent 2 nights in Boston, attending a wedding. The Langham was terrible expensive, so we decided only one night here & one night away from Boston proper.

The Langham was beautiful. Our room was beautiful. The complimentary toiletries & slippers were wonderful. Great location to tourist sites in Boston. It was an enjoyble experience.

I'm glad we stayed the one night but two nights of such luxury wasn't necessary. I can now say, "I've been there... no big deal."

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed here for three days as part of our trip and were delighted with this hotel. Firstly they upgraded us because we has booked with Trailfinders, so that was lovely. We were very central for all the attractions and eateries. The room was beautiful with very comfy beds and I wanted to bring the pillows home they were sooooo soft. Everything in the room was good. The only downside was you had to pay for wifi in the rooms. Having said that everything else was great. The reception people were lovely and friendly and very informative. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Boston now. We will be back to the lovely Langham Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My daughter and I recently stayed for 3 nights in a double, double room. When we arrived we were given a warm welcome and shown to our room. It was better than expected,a large room with comfortable with cosy beds, crisp cotton sheets and almost everything we needed. We were provided with tea but only a filter machine so on asking for a kettle it was immediately sent up.
The hotel was undergoing a revamp at the entrance but this did not detract from the presentation.
We used the amazing bar on a couple of occasions and also ate here. A lovely hotel which I would go to again.

Room Tip: We were on the 7th floor and didn't have much of a view but we wanted quiet and we got that.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family