2,614 results
All reviewsthe financial districtcafe fleuribond barchocolate barfederal reserve bankturn down servicepost office squaresuperior roomquincy marketbeautiful hotelfaneuil hallwithin walking distanceindoor poolthe north endfreedom trailnew englandbed was very comfortable
Reviewed June 14, 2012

From the moment I was greeted by the valet (with an umbrella) in the pouring rain until the day I left I enjoyed everything about this hotel. The incredible attention to detail in their service, facilities, toiletries and linens - it is worth every cent. The gym is incredibly well equipped for busy road warriors like me and the spa looked divine (although I wish I had time to try it out). The linens were high quality and the food delivered from room service was one of the best meals I have ever experienced from a hotel (hot, delicious, beautifully plated and within a reasonable timeframe). Congratulations to this stylish and charming property - I would definitely stay again next time I find myself in Boston.

Room Tip: maybe try a room higher up to avoid some of the traffic noise during the work day (very peaceful at night)
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Neen J
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The hotel to stay when in town to visit clients in the Financial District. Within walking distance of most firms. Make sure to have a drink at the Bond Bar, apparently one of the most popular meeting places in town. Overall, all the excellence you would expect from the Langham, good value for money given the location and facilities, cannot speak highly enough. Only downside is I had to rush off in the morning and had to miss the full English breakfast. Next time!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Excellent hotel, excellent location, friendly and courteous staff, nice room. Spent Memorial weekend We walked to everything except Cambridge. Traditional breakfast included in our package was excellent. Wouldl highly recommend. Book through Magellan for special prices. Would return. Loved the chocolate turn down every night. We received two fantastic long stem roses for our anniversary. The quality was so good we took them home and they lasted for more than a week.

Thanks Langman
DA
Brooklyn, ny

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Nice hotel, stayed here for 2 nights in middle of May. Staff are friendly and helpful. Great location for discovering the city and was great value. Only criticism was you could some parts of the hotel, like the front reception desk was a bit dated and needed refurbishment. Aside from that I would recommend this hotel and stay here again if visiting Boston.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Good location, good room with plenty of space, great location. BUT paying a separate fee for Wifi was annoying and if you have more than one device it'll cost you a bomb. In fact there's no indication that at it's available at all unless you ask. The room could have done with more powerpoints too, but that's a minor quibble. If you don't care about the WiFi, I'd recommend it highly.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple