We only stayed here one night, but I cannot say anything bad about it. The rooms are nice and quiet and DARK when you pull the shades- perfect if you are going to be out late! The employees were so nice- particularly the valet, who was just wonderful and incredibly helpful. If you are in this area of Boston, I would recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi and hot breakfast. Located across from North Station and the TD Garden making us the closest hotel to the Garden, home to both the Celtics and the Bruins. Boston is a walking city and the hotel is central to all the historic neighborhoods and attractions you want to visit. The hotel is in walking distance to many of Boston’s historic sites, Faneuil Hall, Paul Reveres house, Boston Harbor, Beacon Hill and the Freedom Trail. With many great restaurants and attractions also in easy reach this hotel in Boston’s North End is an ideal location for your next visit.Business travelers appreciate that the hotel is near the financial center, the Government Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Spaulding Rehabilitation Center and Massachusetts Eye Ear Center. Boston is home of many of the world’s finest colleges and the hotel is located in within minutes of many of them; Harvard, Yale, Cambridge, MIT and Boston College.Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boston Garden has an unbeatable location with valet parking and complimentary hot breakfast, 24-hour fitness room, business center and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Boston Garden
- Holiday Inn Express Boston
- Holiday Inn Boston