We stayed here on points for 2 nights - i had requested a quiet room, and we were given a room on the side street (which i assumed was away from the noisy main road opposite the TD Garden). The room was incredibly noisy unfortunately and it was not a good night's sleep. We asked to be moved (as did others the next morning, so I think it might be a common problem) and later that day were put in a room on the 5th floor facing out the back of the hotel (over an alleyway so no view) - this was much quieter and the 2nd night we were able to sleep, but it is a shame that we weren't given this at the beginning. Most of the lights in the 2nd room did not work. The staff were very helpful, although they seemed to be kept very busy with phone calls and residents. The breakfast was the typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast and was good quality - the cinnamon rolls were very nice, the bananas were just ripe and the new pancake machine was a delight.
All in all, an average stay due to the terrible night's sleep the first night - if we had been given the same quieter room for 2 nights then probably 4 stars due to staff friendliness, good location (for the North End and the Italian district of restaurants) and the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi and hot breakfast. Located across from North Station and the TD Garden making us the closest hotel to the Garden, home to both the Celtics and the Bruins. Boston is a walking city and the hotel is central to all the historic neighborhoods and attractions you want to visit. The hotel is in walking distance to many of Boston’s historic sites, Faneuil Hall, Paul Reveres house, Boston Harbor, Beacon Hill and the Freedom Trail. With many great restaurants and attractions also in easy reach this hotel in Boston’s North End is an ideal location for your next visit.Business travelers appreciate that the hotel is near the financial center, the Government Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Spaulding Rehabilitation Center and Massachusetts Eye Ear Center. Boston is home of many of the world’s finest colleges and the hotel is located in within minutes of many of them; Harvard, Yale, Cambridge, MIT and Boston College.Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boston Garden has an unbeatable location with valet parking and complimentary hot breakfast, 24-hour fitness room, business center and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Boston Garden
- Holiday Inn Express Boston
- Holiday Inn Boston