Made reservation via the official IHG website using Holiday Inn Rewards points. Wanted a room with two beds. That option was not presented. So I put a note and followed up with a phone call. Called again on the afternoon of arrival and requested that a room with two beds be kept aside for me as I was travelling with my daughter. Did not happen. We got a room (they call it suite) with one bed and one sofa bed. Could not sleep on the sofa bed as it was very saggy and ended up with a sore back. Slept the rest of the night on the floor.
Earlier could not find the remote control. Called front office and was assured that another one will be sent up. No one arrived for half an hour. Went down to get it myself. Was told they do not have a spare and that I should look for it under the bed or between the seats of the sofa. I told them that they should be doing that not me. Their come back was that if you don't want to look for it then use the controls on the TV. It was getting late at night so decided to go to bed instead. Left as soon as possible in the morning.
Tried to get a resolution thru their corporate customer relations department. They kept referring my complaint to hotel management suggesting that they will get back to me. After 4 attempts I did not hear back from hotel management so I gave up.
I am a Platinum Priority with Holiday Inn and this is the type of service I get. I am afraid to think what they do to average folks. Am seriously considering taking my business elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi and hot breakfast. Located across from North Station and the TD Garden making us the closest hotel to the Garden, home to both the Celtics and the Bruins. Boston is a walking city and the hotel is central to all the historic neighborhoods and attractions you want to visit. The hotel is in walking distance to many of Boston’s historic sites, Faneuil Hall, Paul Reveres house, Boston Harbor, Beacon Hill and the Freedom Trail. With many great restaurants and attractions also in easy reach this hotel in Boston’s North End is an ideal location for your next visit.Business travelers appreciate that the hotel is near the financial center, the Government Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Spaulding Rehabilitation Center and Massachusetts Eye Ear Center. Boston is home of many of the world’s finest colleges and the hotel is located in within minutes of many of them; Harvard, Yale, Cambridge, MIT and Boston College.Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boston Garden has an unbeatable location with valet parking and complimentary hot breakfast, 24-hour fitness room, business center and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Boston Garden
- Holiday Inn Express Boston
- Holiday Inn Boston