3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
$793
Get rewarded with One Key
1,271 results
All reviews boylston street room service house car steam room in room dining four seasons luxury hotel prudential center turn down service spacious rooms newbury st perfect hotel concierge bay housekeeping turndown doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

We traveled to Boston for an orthopedic conference and decided on the Mandarin for it’s proximity to the Hynes Convention Center. The location is absolutely perfect. Walking distance to the shops on Newbury, the Boston Common Public Park, Copley Square and even to Fenway. I can not say enough about their wonderful service. The front desk staff are fabulous, room service staff fantastic, bellman and concierge are all on point. We stayed on the 8th floor in a back bay, corner room. It was quiet and very comfortable. The spa is a must do for a treatment. Location, location,
Location! This Mandarin is at the heart of everything. The Atlantic Fish Co and Abe & Louie’s are right across the street.
We interacted with everyone from Tim the bellman, to the concierges Corey and Andrew, the room service staff of Natalie and our favorite server, Su. The guest relations manager, Brett Collins was so friendly, helpful and happy upon our check out. From start to finish, literally not one complaint. We left at home and also relaxed in a very busy city which says so much about the overall vibe of this hotel.
This will be our only place to stay anytime we go to Boston!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank TiffanyCGoddard
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Dear TiffanyCGoddard

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor with us and I was delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience during your stay. Your kind compliments on the overall quality of service are very encouraging and much appreciated by the entire team. I will make sure to tell the team, especially Corey, Andrew, Natalie, Su and Brett, just how much you enjoyed your stay. The Back Bay location of the hotel, only a short walk to wonderful shopping and dining opportunities, is certainly a great advantage.

We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel soon and please let me know should I ever be able to assist you.

Reviewed July 13, 2019

MO Boston may not be the best MO in the world but it is the best hotel in Boston.
Excellent room with walk-in closet.
Room is quiet and the A/C silent.
Bathroom is superb including lighted mirror in the shower.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Javajoedigital

Dear Javajoedigital,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We are honored that you consider Mandarin Oriental, Boston to be the best in the city. I also am delighted that you find our guestrooms and amenities to be comfortable. Your kind compliments are very much appreciated and encouraging.

We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and please feel free to contact me at any time, should I ever be able to assist you.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2019

Katharina Berchtold and the entire staff, concierge ,front desk ,housekeeping, doormen and bellmen,bartenders and restaurant etc. we’re AWESOME ‼️
They had a huge convention going on. Katharina and the front desk reserved the last room available! The entire staff seem to genuinely care about my visit being over the top! The room itself was lovely ,clean and very well appointed.
I will definitely return to this place once again
I remain a FOM / “Fan of Mandarin Oriental”🌟 Thank you Katharina and staff👏🌟🙏‼️

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Kbmjmo
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Dear Kbmjmo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor with us and I was delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience. Your kind compliments on the overall quality of service are very encouraging and much appreciated. I will make sure that I relay your compliments to Katharina and the team.

We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and please let me know should I ever be able to assist you.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2019

We just got back from a three night stay at the Mandarin Oriental Boston and couldn't have been more pleased. We usually stay at the Ritz but decided to try the Mandarin as it is closer to my son's college- needless to say, I think we have found a new place to stay when visiting Boston.
Everyone we encountered was welcoming and genuinely attentive - housekeeping secured my phone charger wires with personalized MOB ties, valet parking attendants had our car up in less than 5 minutes. It's these little touches that make the hotel stand out.
My son will be a freshman in the Fall. If MOB maintains its level of service, we will be staying here for the next four years!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank AYK212
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Dear AYK212,

Thank you for selecting Mandarin Oriental, Boston for your recent visit to Boston and for taking the time to share your comments. I was delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience. Your kind compliments on the overall quality of service are very encouraging and much appreciated by the entire team.

We look forward welcoming you and your family back to the hotel in the Fall and please let me know should I ever be able to assist you.

Reviewed June 22, 2019

In the end it is all about the small things.

Boston is a unique City and the Mandarin Oriental is a special property.
Finding good quality Customer Service in North American Hotels is not easy. On the other hand "lip service" is normally available 24/7 !
What sets the Boston Mandarin Oriental apart is the genuine care of the entire staff. A truly remarkable experience from check in to check out.
As a guest I can feel the Mandarin Oriental experience which is unique.
The location could not be better, the breakfast is excellent, the service impeccable.
Yes, it is all about the small things!

Thank you for making me feel at home.

Room tip: De luxe rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank OnlyFiveStars
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Dear OnlyFiveStars,

I was delighted to learn that we were able to deliver the level of service one would expect from us here at Mandarin Oriental, Boston. Your kind compliments on the overall service quality, our food and beverage offerings, as well as our convenient Back Bay location are very much appreciated and encouraging.