4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
$793
Get rewarded with One Key
1,271 results
All reviews boylston street room service house car steam room in room dining four seasons luxury hotel prudential center turn down service spacious rooms newbury st perfect hotel concierge bay housekeeping turndown doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2019

In the end it is all about the small things.

Boston is a unique City and the Mandarin Oriental is a special property.
Finding good quality Customer Service in North American Hotels is not easy. On the other hand "lip service" is normally available 24/7 !
What sets the Boston Mandarin Oriental apart is the genuine care of the entire staff. A truly remarkable experience from check in to check out.
As a guest I can feel the Mandarin Oriental experience which is unique.
The location could not be better, the breakfast is excellent, the service impeccable.
Yes, it is all about the small things!

Thank you for making me feel at home.

Room tip: De luxe rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank OnlyFiveStars
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Dear OnlyFiveStars,

I was delighted to learn that we were able to deliver the level of service one would expect from us here at Mandarin Oriental, Boston. Your kind compliments on the overall service quality, our food and beverage offerings, as well as our convenient Back Bay location are very much appreciated and encouraging.

We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and please feel free to contact me at any time, should I ever be able to assist you.

Best personal regards,

Reviewed June 22, 2019

My Wife and I have enjoyed the most fabulous Hotel, known as the Mandarin Oriental many times. While we live a few miles a away the Mandarin offers us time away with out the hassle of travel. EVERYONE that works at the Mandarin are wonderfully amazing. Always reaching out to see what more they can do to make your stay even more enjoyable. They combine professionalism with a warm welcome.
The rooms are lovely. Clean, comfortable and luxurious.
The spa will leave you speechless with a silly grin on you face. We have given gifts cards to the spa to many friends, who thank us forever. It is the ultimate in relaxation, a way to take care of yourself and those you want to pamper.
We have had in room dinning, breakfast, dined at Bar Boulud, and celebrated a 65 birthday in the privet dinning room with a seven course tasting. Every meal is memorable, and oh so good.
We have spent Gay Pride at the Mandarin Oriental for the past six years. I must say that the staff at the Mandarin have welcomed us, worn our pride beads and warmly shared in the celebration of the parade
Truly my experiences at the Mandarin Oriental have been five stars all the way, in every way. You have to work hard to not have a great stay at the Mandarin Oriental.

Room tip: I like looking out on Boylston Street, but any room is great
2  Thank Hjrpjr

Dear Hjrpjr,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor and for also being such loyal fans of Mandarin Oriental, Boston. I am delighted to learn that you had such a memorable experience during your recent stay with us. Your kind compliments on the overall quality of service are very much appreciated and I will make sure to relay them to the entire team.

Thank you also for allowing us to be part of some of the special times in your life and we look forward welcoming you and your wife back to the hotel soon!

Please let me know should I ever be able to assist you.

Best personal regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2019

The Mandarin Oriental is Boston’s best hotel. Definitely number one. Great location. Impeccable service. Rooms are elegant and so comfortable. Bathrooms are spacious. They are rooms, not the size of a closet. The hotel has a keen eye for the details. Bar Baloud once again is serving delicious food, after loosing its way a few years back. There is only one Mandarin Oriental. Five stars.

Room tip: Upgrade to a suite for a special occasion. You will not want to leave!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Ken92270
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Dear Traveler54517968034

I was delighted to learn that we were able to deliver the level of service one would expect from us here at Mandarin Oriental, Boston. Your kind compliments on the overall service quality, our guest rooms, as well as our food and beverage offerings are very much appreciated and encouraging.

Reviewed June 19, 2019

For Father’s Day weekend, my parents wanted to stay at the Mandarin. With the help of Jen B and Corey, they eagerly accommodated them last minute. Not only did they LOVE the hotel, the customer service was outstanding. Kevin in valet helped them park without any issues and Alex even upgraded their room! The mandarin has such an amazing staff. I will be suggesting my clients to stay here!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Aferlisi

Dear Aferlisi,

Thank you for your kind remarks and I was delighted to learn that your parents had a memorable experience for Father's Day. Your compliments on the overall quality of service provided by our colleagues are very encouraging and much appreciated by the entire team. I will make sure to convey them to Jen, Corey, Kevin, and Alex.

We look forward welcoming you and your parents back to the hotel soon and please let me know should I ever be able to assist you.

Reviewed June 16, 2019

This hotel has been one of my favorites -- great staff, nice rooms, and terrific location. But the rooms and halls are getting shabby. And I went to the lobby on a late Sunday afternoon to have tea and make some business calls. Before I could order or make a call, there was a child in a toy car -- provided by the hotel -- motoring around the lobby making a loud grinding noise. For a 4 star hotel that used to cater to business clients and used to create a serene atmosphere for afternoon tea, this was bizarre. I asked about it at the from desk and was told the car was a new addition to the lobby. Very disappointing and not sure I want to hold future business meeting here,

Room tip: off the street
4  Thank scott w
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

Dear scott w,

I was most concerned to learn of your unpleasant experience during your last visit with us and it is very disappointing that we failed to deliver the level of service one would expect from us. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the disappointment and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your comments in more details, in order examine the issues you experienced. Kindly reach out to me directly at PhilippK@mohg.com

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel soon, thereby giving us the opportunity to restore your confidence in us.