2 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Chris Dion
Anniversary
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 29, 2019via mobile
The Madarin Oriental hotel is ascetically exquisite. Their staff’s attention to detail was thoroughly impressive and greatly appreciated.

One of the many examples of our pleasure with the Mandarin Oriental staff, was when my wife and I returned back to our room on our first night out to dinner celebrating our Anniversary. Without a request, we arrived to our room with chocolate covered strawberries and a very romantic trail of rose petals from our tub to our bed. Needless to say, we passionately followed this trail.

“ Being in love never goes out of style” and with so much attention to detail and compassion either will the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
0.6 miles from Mandarin Oriental, Boston
Free parking
2.0 miles from Mandarin Oriental, Boston
View more hotels in Boston
1,275 results
All reviews boylston street room service house car steam room in room dining four seasons luxury hotel prudential center turn down service spacious rooms newbury st perfect hotel concierge bay housekeeping turndown doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2019

i have stayed at this Mandarin a number of times. My room always looks brand new.
don't know how they do it. My rooms are always perfectly clean.
Rooms are very quiet.
I really love the customer service. It is outstanding.
a very nice fitness center. they have added some equipment.
great location for the hotel

• Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank rfwallman
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Dear rfwallman,

First, I would like to thank you for your loyalty. I was delighted to learn that we continue to deliver the level of service one would expect from us here Mandarin Oriental, Boston.

Your kind compliments on the overall service quality, our guestrooms, as well as the Fitness Center are very much appreciated and encouraging.

We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and please feel free to contact me at any time, should I ever be able to assist you.

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

I can’t say enough nice things about this hotel! This was my first experience staying at a mandarin oriental hotel and it did not disappoint. The only disappointment was that I could only stay one night! I was taken care of as soon as I pulled up to the valet, offered tea during my check in process and personally escorted to the elevators. I took full advantage of the spa while there. The staff were all pleasant and kind. I was there on a Thursday afternoon, it was quiet and almost like having the spa to myself. My treatment, the New England retreat was worth every penny! My room was spacious with a decent view and extra large bathroom. I look forward to returning for a longer stay and spa visit some time in the near future!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Gabrielle R
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear gabr5,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor with us and I was delighted to learn that you had such a memorable experience on your first stay at Mandarin Oriental, Boston. Your kind compliments on the overall quality of service are very encouraging and much appreciated by the entire team. I am happy that you were also able to enjoy our wonderful Spa and that the treatment you received there exceeded your expectations.

We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel soon and please let me know should I ever be able to assist you.

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

This was our third stay at the Mandarin in Boston. We just love this hotel! The service from the valet, front desk and restaurant staff are all top notch. The rooms are spacious for a city and beautiful. The comfortable beds ensure a great night sleep. Bar Boulud is absolutely delicious!! We will be back!

4  Thank 374wendye
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Dear 374wendye,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor with us and I was delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience. Your kind compliments on the overall quality of service, as well as our guestrooms and restaurant are very encouraging and much appreciated by the entire team. The Back Bay location of the hotel, only a short walk to wonderful shopping and dining opportunities, is certainly a great advantage.

Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward welcoming you back to the hotel again soon. Please let me know should I ever be able to assist you.

Best personal regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2019

While we were only able to spend a single night in Boston on this trip, our "friends" at the Mandarin Oriental made our stay memorable and delightful. The attention to detail was once again spectacular.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank nutbuddy

Dear Nutbuddy,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor and also for being a loyal Mandarin guest. I was delighted to learn that we continue to deliver the level of service one would expect from us here Mandarin Oriental, Boston. Your kind compliments are very much appreciated and encouraging.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

The location is unparalleled. Rooms were well appointed. But the service was just ok compared to other similar price hotels I’ve stayed at. Our stay came with a voucher for a spa credit but there were no spa appointments available. The spa concierge first offered that I could use the credit towards a spa product or other hotel services - which would have been acceptable given that it was a busy weekend for the spa. But they clarified later that this wasn’t possible. While I understand that spas can get booked, why give us a credit when it’s an offer that cannot be kept?

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank luxtravel4ever

Dear luxtravel4ever,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay here at Mandarin Oriental, Boston.

I was most concerned to learn of your difficulty trying to book an appointment at the Spa and it is very disappointing that we failed to deliver the level of service one would expect from us. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the disappointment.

We would like the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel and arranging a Spa appointment, thereby giving us the opportunity to restore your confidence in us. Kindly reach out to me directly at PhilippK@mohg.com