3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
$793
Get rewarded with One Key
1,271 results
All reviews boylston street room service house car steam room in room dining four seasons luxury hotel prudential center turn down service spacious rooms newbury st perfect hotel concierge bay housekeeping turndown doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time in a Mandarin Oriental and I had some high standards in my mind from all of the hype.
I have to say my stay lived up to all the hype. Loved the level of service provided by everyone once you entered the hotel (the outside staff were not very friendly)

Upon checkin I was escorted up to my room by the front desk staff which has never happened to me and was a nice touch.

The room itself was spacious with everything you would look for in a hotel of this level. We needed a roll away bed and the front desk scheduled it to arrive at a certain time so it wasn’t in our way.

We had some late night food which was delicious and delivered promptly.

The breakfast is amazing.

Treat yourself and book a stay here.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank EastCoastJedi
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear EastCoastJedi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor with us and I was delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience. Your kind compliments on the overall quality of service are very encouraging and much appreciated by the entire team. I am unhappy to learn however, that we didn't succeed in delighting you at every level. If you would like to contact me to discuss the issues you experienced on your arrival I would be pleased to hear from you. You may reach me at philippk@mohg.com

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Without a doubt, the best hotel in Boston. The staff are incredibly attentive. The rooms are beautiful and immaculate. The fitness and spa amenties are world class. The restaurant is beautiful and the food is terrific. Thank you for a wonderful stay!!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn S

Dear Dawn S,

I was delighted to learn that we were able to deliver the level of service one would expect from us here at Mandarin Oriental, Boston. Your kind compliments on the overall service quality, our food and beverage offerings, as well as the Spa are very much appreciated and encouraging.

We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and please feel free to contact me at any time, should I ever be able to assist you.

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

The staff at the Mandarin was very helpful and gracious, The Hotel has great valet service and is in a great location, with access to Prudential Center for great shopping. I will surely be back, regret not checking out the Spa.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Christopher J
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear Christopher J

I was delighted to learn that we were able to deliver the level of service one would expect from us here at Mandarin Oriental, Boston. Your kind compliments on the overall service quality as well as our wonderful Back Bay location are very much appreciated and encouraging.

We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and when you return I hope you will have time to try our Spa. Please feel free to contact me at any time, should I ever be able to assist you.

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

The Mandarin is our preferred choice in Boston having tried a number of the alternatives. The overall experience is first rate. We like the central Back Bay location near Copley Square and Newbury Street and easy walking distance to the Charles River Esplanade and Boston Public Garden/Common. The rooms, especially the upgraded singles and suites, are comfortable. Staff are helpful and the gym, restaurant, etc are all fine.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank travelr360
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Dear travelr360,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor with us and I was delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience. Your kind compliments on the overall quality of service are very encouraging and much appreciated by the entire team. The Back Bay location of the hotel, only a short walk to wonderful shopping and dining opportunities, is certainly a great advantage.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

The low key opulence of interior spaces and design of the Mandarin Oriental in Boston create a relaxing and luxurious oasis in the midst of bustling Back Bay. Rooms, beds, service, spa, gym...all were five star. Loved the digital room notification system for "service" and "privacy".I will stay here again and again!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
MOBostonResponse, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Dear safetravel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor with us and I was delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience. Your kind compliments on the overall quality of the hotel are very encouraging and much appreciated by the entire team.

We thank you for being a loyal Mandarin guest.We look forward welcoming you back to the hotel soon and please let me know should I ever be able to assist you.