Booked in October for a May Graduation. There were limited to none for accommodations under $200 per night. Found The John Jeffries House on TripAdvisor. The basement twin bed room was clean, had a kitchenette and private bath. The beds were comfortable. Did not find it noisy as others have stated but was toward the back of the building. Staff were very courteous and pleasant, continental breakfast was pastries or rolls, tea coffee, fruit. Best thing was across the street from the Red Line T. This is a public transportation City. Never walked so much as in Boston. Lots to see and do. I would stay here again due to the value and location---You sleep, get up and shower, are out the door and return at night to sleep again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- John Jeffries House Hotel invites guests to experience the best that Boston has to offer. The stately red-brick building makes for a convenient base for exploring the thriving city, and when guests check in to this Beacon Hill hotel, Boston is at their fingertips. The 46 guestrooms at John Jeffries House Hotel resemble New England apartments, coupling traditional design and original detailing with modern amenities. Most rooms feature kitchenettes, allowing for extended stays at this downtown Boston hotel. Trained staff members ensure that every guest feels at home, providing a level of personalized service only found at a boutique hotel this size. In-the-know concierges, for example, can point couples to the city's most romantic date spots, or business travelers to the best cafés for getting extra work done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your John Jeffries House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Jeffries House Hotel Boston
- John Jeffries House Boston