This hotel is centrally located in downtown Boston. I stayed in a twin room with a colleague as we were in town for a conference. We found it quite comfortable and there was plenty of room for the two of us. The bathroom was especially spacious and there was a good shower. We appreciated that coffee and fruit were always available in the lobby, even outside of breakfast hours. Make sure you bring earplugs as the hotel is right next to a large hospital. Also, the beds could have been more comfortable but were adequate, and the breakfast was a meager offering of sweet pastries. We were happy with the price for value though, and there are plenty of other places to eat nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- John Jeffries House Hotel invites guests to experience the best that Boston has to offer. The stately red-brick building makes for a convenient base for exploring the thriving city, and when guests check in to this Beacon Hill hotel, Boston is at their fingertips. The 46 guestrooms at John Jeffries House Hotel resemble New England apartments, coupling traditional design and original detailing with modern amenities. Most rooms feature kitchenettes, allowing for extended stays at this downtown Boston hotel. Trained staff members ensure that every guest feels at home, providing a level of personalized service only found at a boutique hotel this size. In-the-know concierges, for example, can point couples to the city's most romantic date spots, or business travelers to the best cafés for getting extra work done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your John Jeffries House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Jeffries House Hotel Boston
- John Jeffries House Boston