I was in town for a conference at the Hynes Convention Center and wanted to be within an easy commute but away from the chaos of the conference. John Jeffries House was the answer. The 'T' stops across the street, a 10 minute ride to the Hynes. Morning coffee, delicious scones, muffins, yogurt and fruit are plentiful; serve yourself in the comfortable parlor and read the day's newspaper which will be waiting. All is included in the rate. My room was on the ground floor, facing rear, so no view to speak of but it was quiet and included a kitchenette. If you seek peaceful respite within steps of the heart of the city, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- John Jeffries House Hotel invites guests to experience the best that Boston has to offer. The stately red-brick building makes for a convenient base for exploring the thriving city, and when guests check in to this Beacon Hill hotel, Boston is at their fingertips. The 46 guestrooms at John Jeffries House Hotel resemble New England apartments, coupling traditional design and original detailing with modern amenities. Most rooms feature kitchenettes, allowing for extended stays at this downtown Boston hotel. Trained staff members ensure that every guest feels at home, providing a level of personalized service only found at a boutique hotel this size. In-the-know concierges, for example, can point couples to the city's most romantic date spots, or business travelers to the best cafés for getting extra work done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your John Jeffries House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Jeffries House Hotel Boston
- John Jeffries House Boston