Recommended to me by a Bostonian, this place is in a great location, just off fancy Beacon Hill at the end of Charles Street. Take the red line to Charles MGH stop and it's just outside. So easy to get to. 10 minutes from Boston Common and all the great sites this city has to offer.
Staff really friendly. I arrived early and was allowed me to stow my bags while waiting for room to be prepared. Room was nice, with fridge, cooker and microwave. Comfy bed. Nice bathroom. Quiet and roomy. Very reasonable price compared to Boston hotels.
Breakfast is included, coffee and doughnuts with fruit and yoghurt. Basic but does the trip. All in all, I would highly recommend this place and will definitely be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- John Jeffries House Hotel invites guests to experience the best that Boston has to offer. The stately red-brick building makes for a convenient base for exploring the thriving city, and when guests check in to this Beacon Hill hotel, Boston is at their fingertips. The 46 guestrooms at John Jeffries House Hotel resemble New England apartments, coupling traditional design and original detailing with modern amenities. Most rooms feature kitchenettes, allowing for extended stays at this downtown Boston hotel. Trained staff members ensure that every guest feels at home, providing a level of personalized service only found at a boutique hotel this size. In-the-know concierges, for example, can point couples to the city's most romantic date spots, or business travelers to the best cafés for getting extra work done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your John Jeffries House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Jeffries House Hotel Boston
- John Jeffries House Boston