My wife and I stayed here for five nights. Service was excellent. They held packages for me which I picked up on arrival. Breakfast was pastries fruit coffee tea etc. It was sufficient to start the day and there were plenty eating places around the corner in Charles street.
The John Jeffries is within walking distance of many tourist attractions and shopping. For those a bit further afield there is a Red Line station across the road giving access to the MBTA.
The place has a charm lacking in most upmarket establishments, it is well run and we will return here on our next visit to Boston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- John Jeffries House Hotel invites guests to experience the best that Boston has to offer. The stately red-brick building makes for a convenient base for exploring the thriving city, and when guests check in to this Beacon Hill hotel, Boston is at their fingertips. The 46 guestrooms at John Jeffries House Hotel resemble New England apartments, coupling traditional design and original detailing with modern amenities. Most rooms feature kitchenettes, allowing for extended stays at this downtown Boston hotel. Trained staff members ensure that every guest feels at home, providing a level of personalized service only found at a boutique hotel this size. In-the-know concierges, for example, can point couples to the city's most romantic date spots, or business travelers to the best cafés for getting extra work done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your John Jeffries House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Jeffries House Hotel Boston
- John Jeffries House Boston