After extensive research in hotels in Boston, this place was such a great find at a very good price. Beacon Hill is a notoriously expensive area but this hotel, situated across from the hospital, seems to cater to a different audience, e.g. outpatients, etc.
The rooms were a little musty and poorly lit, and the whole place had a slight hospital smell to it, but on the whole we found it clean and presentable. The free continental breakfast was a nice touch. The convenient location of this hotel is the main reason we so thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Boston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- John Jeffries House Hotel invites guests to experience the best that Boston has to offer. The stately red-brick building makes for a convenient base for exploring the thriving city, and when guests check in to this Beacon Hill hotel, Boston is at their fingertips. The 46 guestrooms at John Jeffries House Hotel resemble New England apartments, coupling traditional design and original detailing with modern amenities. Most rooms feature kitchenettes, allowing for extended stays at this downtown Boston hotel. Trained staff members ensure that every guest feels at home, providing a level of personalized service only found at a boutique hotel this size. In-the-know concierges, for example, can point couples to the city's most romantic date spots, or business travelers to the best cafés for getting extra work done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your John Jeffries House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Jeffries House Hotel Boston
- John Jeffries House Boston