Old grand hotel. The room was big , and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was small (the hotel was built in the 1910's) but elegant. Room service was fast and the room was always good. The location of the hotel is fantastic,,,as long as you do not have to walk outside during a winter snow storm,,,LOL. Their express lunch offer is a real deal,,,I could not have enough of their clam chowder! Of course,,,there is a price attached to their service. An elegant hotel. Across the street from Copley Place Mall,,,so you also can do shopping and dine out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont