Stayed for almost a week in one suite and a couple of queen bed rooms - ask for the rooms overlooking Copley Square to enjoy a nice city view.
The staff are superb - helpful and attentive. Although this is an historic hotel, it is extraordinarily well-maintained, and the one bedroom suites are huge. Other rooms are pretty nice sized as well.
Restaurant is a bit pricey but very good.
Location is excellent for tourism and business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Booking.com, HotelPower, Priceline, Fairmont Hotels, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont