This is one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The rooms are large and beautiful, very clean. This is a great location in the city, walking distance to shopping and many great restaurants and only one block from the subway. Choose your room carefully - the rooms facing the interior "courtyard" overlook a rooftop and airconditioning, and have very little sunlight. The rooms facing the street are large, bright and beautiful. Staff is helpful and kind. The lounge offers some of the best drinks and jazz music. I recommend this hotel for vacationers and business travelers. EXCELLENT hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont