3,811 results
All reviews gold floor oak bar black lab hotel dog resident dog beautiful hotel trinity church beautiful lobby newbury street the location is perfect freedom trail fenway park catie copley concierge carly doorman
Reviewed August 7, 2016

We had an excellent stay. Great location close to lots of sites and restaurants. We walked almost everywhere. The staff were very competent and responsive on the whole. We appreciated the amenities that were included in the Gold floor.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed August 6, 2016

I was there for a conference and had a double room. Very charming and clean hotel. The lobby is very old world and elegant. My room was spacious with great decor and modern touches while retaining the character of the hotel. Loved the toiletries provided. Staff was friendly enough. The location is perfect. Walking distance to lots of restaurants, shopping and sightseeing. A beautiful church is across the street along with a nice park. The best part is that they offer yoga on the rooftop on Saturday mornings at no extra cost. That was my fave part of the stay. Also a nice gym. Internet is not free.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2016

I have everything great to say about our stay here. Location was perfect for a boston visit with a Red Sox game. To top it off was the incredibly great attitude and help from the staff. The hotel was so lovely it took my breath away.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed August 6, 2016

Just a pleasant and classy place to enjoy a great drink and a bite with the ones you love.
Love the look and feel of this space. Very pricey, but it's a nice feel and very comfortable. We always come here when were in boston. Great pizzas from their stone oven at the bar. Delicious bone marrow with lemon and cilantro with toast points. I could go on.
So delish with their house special margaritas. Mmmmm, just jummy. Pricey, but worth it. Anthony our bartender was.......spectacular. Congratulations to your beautiful baby! Gods blessings. See you next time.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Beautiful common areas, reception, lobby, etc. Great location & very friendly staff. Nice drinks in the Oak Room bar with a friendly bartender. Decent breakfast also.

Fairmont King room ($429 pn midweek) was SMALL & bathroom was TINY. Can't remember ever staying in this combination for this cost ever in the world before. Not even room for your toiletries in the bathroom. I have powder rooms in my home larger than the full bath here. If my wife & I weren't only staying for one night we would have changed rooms or hotels. No view at all from rm 686, wall view of next hotel or annex?

Walls are paper thin, can hear all doors, alarms, phones, showers, etc. from nearby rooms. Also experienced this recently at the Mandarin Oriental, are all high end Boston hotels like this?

Survivable for one night, but I would need a better & much quieter room at a better rate to consider staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2016