This hotel is very well located so its easy to get around Boston by foot and sight see.
We got a great discount rate and our room was very spacious( but zero view)
The only quirk for me is being so high end, there is no Wifi and a $15 per day charge.
Unlike the Marriott which we frequent often this is included in the hotel rate along with better beds.
Staff was awesome and helpful at all times.
I would definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont