The Fairmont Copley Plaza is perfectly located in central Boston within easy walking distance to a shopping mall and many restaurants. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and have high ceilings. The staff are professional and friendly and there is a cute black Labrador named Katie who lives in the hotel. This is a very old hotel so it has character and is not a cookie cutter type of place. This means there are a few small idiosyncrasies like creaky elevators. In my opinion, a small price to pay for a beautiful hotel with an authentic old Boston vibe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelPower, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Fairmont Hotels, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont