Nice old hotel. Very fancy place. They even have a pet dog that hangs it the lobby.
The rooms are small but very nice. The hotel restaurant was great although also pricey.
Staff was great as well.
Room service pizza was ok. Not great, and $36 for it was humorous.
They allowed us to check in at 7 am with no problems at all. It was a nice touch.
Can't get a much better location in boston than this hotel, in the summer you could walk anywhere or jump on the T.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont