The hotel staff could not have been nicer, especially with the bottle of Prosecco, glasses in our large large room. Dinner was quite amazing, particularly great attention and service from Zack , loved his recommendations, especially the 14 steak, the wildcress and baby kale salad, breakfast was ridiculously priced at $6 for a cup of coffee, and $18 (although very good and hot ) for hashed browns, eggs poached and no toast served with it. The hotel is older, loud for dinner, but huge ceilings, very classy . We shall return!
I would suggest more furniture in the huge rooms with King size bed, looked a little forlorn and could have easily accommodated a small settee or comfortable chair/small sofa.
No free Wireless, our room 237 had wrong time on clock/radio and we could not adjust it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont