We find ourselves visiting regularly as our eldest child decided to attend College at Beantown. Prior to our arrival - the Guest Relations Manager sent us an em - offering his services and hotel BMW for short trips should we need them. We did not avail of the car service, but did get immediate response to our query re: The Regatta. The suite was very comfortable and decorated in understated luxury. The small sitting area in the lobby with etchings of Old Masters like Picasso and Matisse...adds to the overall historic appeal of Boston's Grande Dame. We have enjoyed breakfast, brunch and lunch at the Oak Room during our different visits - but never tried it for dinner as it is always so crowded. I have to say - though...that the maitre' d hotel, and the waiting staff are always eager to please. The other reviewer was disappointed there was no tub - which is not an issue for us....as I do not use public tubs. Besides, unless there is room for a separate tub and shower, I would rather take the bathrooms the way it is. I wish though...they offered slippers similar to other competitive luxury hotels - particularly, if you are staying in a suite. That would have been an added touch but not really a deal breaker.... Overall, the little things that the staff do - like the em BEFORE your arrival - and what they do UPON your arrival is what makes a difference to me in determining if our trip was grand or mediocre. Next time, we will have to try the gold floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Fairmont Hotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont