My daughter and I stayed at the Fairmont Copley Plaza for 2 nights over Columbus Day weekend. We arrived fairly late on Friday night and USAirways did not manage to get our bags there with us. The young woman at the front desk was very nice and made arrangements for the bellman to hold our bags until the next morning so that we weren't awakened in the middle of the night. She also had toothbrushes and toothpaste sent up to the room. We had a lovely room on the fourth floor, which is their "gold" floor. The room was very large, modern but with nice original architectural elements. The beds were INSANELY comfortable!! I was a bit worried about noise, because that is sometimes a problem in old hotels, but it was very quiet despite the hotel being pretty much fully booked and at least 2 weddings going on while we were there. The bathroom was very nice with nice and plentiful products, large robes, and a big bathtub. MY only complaint about the room at all is poor water pressure in the shower. I don't understand why hotels put in these really nice showers but then put a pressure minimizer on the shower head.
Since we were on the Gold floor, we had access to the free breakfast buffet. It was so good! Everything was so fresh and delicious! Lots to choose from and the staff was incredible. The breakfast lounge was really pretty.
The lobby and common areas are beautiful and they have an adorable dog who lives in the lobby. Apparently you can take her for a walk if you want. Very cool. I am a huge Fairmont fan and our stay at Copley Plaza made me an even bigger fan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont