The Fairmont Copley Plaza is a fabulous hotel - we have stayed there two years in a row for the Boston Marathon and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. Both times we had rooms on the Gold Floor. The Gold Floor staff is amazing, ready and willing to help with any request. The food in the Gold Floor lounge was great - excellent warm breakfasts and lots of proper snacks/goodies for post-marathon re-fuelling. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury downtown Boston landmark hotel has been a symbol of the city's rich history and elegance since its gala opening in 1912. Centrally located in Boston's historic Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza sits steps away from the Boston Public Library, historic Beacon Hill, the Freedom Trail, and Newbury Street. Our Boston hotel offers 383 lavish guest rooms, including 17 elegant suites. Every room has a modern look, while keeping the downtown hotel's rich history and Back Bay location in mind. In addition to 24-hour daily in-room dining service, we are home to one of the hottest drinking and dining destinations in the city, OAK Long Bar + Kitchen ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Copley Plaza Boston
- Fairmont Boston
- Boston Fairmont