4,393 results
All reviewsgreat locationdowntown crossingstreet levelthe theater districtfreedom trailsouth stationstate houseguest roomsparking garagecorner roomfitness centerfaneuil hallquincy marketfew blocksking bedhotel restaurantnorth end
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I love love this hotel! The rooms are very large considering it is in the center of downtown. It is literally walking distance to a lot of attractions, and it is also close to red line, which takes you to Cambridge in 15 min! Great staff- very helpful. Try to get a high floor room - the view is awesome!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights recently.
Few things missing which I would expect there to be like an in room safe which I think should be standard in this sort of hotel.
My rate included 'mineral water' but instead of having it in the room I had to ring down to get if which was a real pain.
The room was only ok but it was pricey for what it was.
I would choose somewhere else the next time

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank anklejoe
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I recently spent a weekend in Boston, we live in the suburbs of Boston. We arrived on Friday noon, our room was not ready but the desk would text me when it was available. The hotel is located in East Boston near Logan Airport. In front of the hotel were the water taxis to Boston proper which was extremely convenient. We went to the city for lunch and during lunch I got the text the room was ready.

When we got to our room it had the most beautiful view of the the city of Boston and the skyline. The room was spacious, clean and had all the emenities. The beds were fantastic. The housekeeping staff was great.

The meals and lounges were excellent. On Sunday we had breakfast and were entertained by the Boston Fire Department Fire boats doing a spraying training drill.

Overall it was an excellent experience. Visitors to Boston should take advantage of this hotels proximity to Logan Airport. We never heard the jets the building is extremely sound proof.

Overall it was an excellent experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joe C
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Front desk, Sunday morning: "We had a shipment error and the entire hotel is out of coffee!!" Concierge Service: (response to questions about Boston) "Just use your smart phone." Request for extra towels: 3 guests, Not 2 (3rd request): Front desk, 10 p.m.: "We'll bring them up later!" (never brought..Were they planning to bring them in the middle of the night?.) Complaint first night: "Your Mini Bar in the room smells like something died in it." 3rd night: Yep. Still broken. Expect to go on a scavenger hunt to find what...vending machines? What are those? Forget those midnight snacks for late arrivals. The hotel has...... one...somewhere. No snack food, though. Just water. CVS pharmacy, you're my friend. I love walking around downtown Boston at night to get snack food. Those homeless people are an added touch. Finally ordered room service pizza at 1:30 a.m. and it was delivered by 3 a.m.?? The hotel must have been busy... Hard beds, squeaky desk chair. It squeaked worse than Grandma's. Don't sit in that. I think they got it from Wal-mart. " Where was this, and how much did you pay?" Oh yeah...the Hyatt. wow...

Room Tip: The hotel is convenient to the Freedom Trail and the Boston Opera House. I won't come back though. For us, it was a poor value.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Iammultipurpose
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Read to the end... hotel customer service made things right. Woke up to no hot water. Upon calling front desk, learned that entire hotel was without hot water and would be for a few hours. Compensation offered was a free cup of coffee if I came to lobby...what?? Since I couldn't wait, I asked if additional compensation was available and manager offered to comp the $50 valet parking fee. Called front desk for receipt and was transferred to accounting where I got a recording saying office was closed and I could e-mail for receipt. Went to front desk to ask about receipt and learned I was charged, in error, for long distance call. Charge was reversed and clerk asked if enjoyed my stay. When I noted my disappointment, the clerk asked how he could make things right. Without expecting much, I asked that the hotel not charge for my stay. Imagine my surprise when he agreed and comped my entire stay. I'm impressed that the front desk had authority to satisfy a customer at any cost and I would stay here again based on the exceptional customer service. Really, a class act, all the way.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple