We booked 2 rooms at the Newbury for June 27, 2006. We had only 1 night to visit in Boston on our way to the Women's US Open in Newport. It was fun staying in an older building, the location was great and we felt the rooms had a lot of character. We paid $175 and $195 for the rooms - standard rooms on the 2nd floor, facing Newbury Street. There was the normal city street noise, but it didn't bother us. We enjoyed watching the activity on the street. Breakfast was great, coffee was good. Lots of restaurants and easy walking in the area. Parking was well worth the extra $15/night. The desk clerk booked a 'Duck' tour for us, and although not overly knowledgeable with directions for walking to places and for driving to the highway, she was very pleasant. They offered to call cabs for us as needed. (Cab cost was about $10 to the North End.) We would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel located in the upscale Back Bay section of Boston. Convenient to all major attractions and public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Newbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newbury Guest House Hotel Boston
- Newbury Bed And Breakfast
- Newbury Guest House Boston