4 people are viewing this hotel
$179
Free cancellation until 02/16/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
$170
Hotels.com
$170
Travelocity$170
Agoda.com$179
Priceline$179
1,004 results
All reviews bay window great location la voile room facing small hotel the hynes convention center restaurants and shops boutique hotel room was clean and comfortable street noise walking distance fenway park definitely stay here again front desk staff freedom trail mini fridge boston commons
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2017

Be careful when you book here as the management was not flexible for me. Our travel plans changed due to my daughter who lives in the Back Bay was not going to be in town. I found out too late to avoid a cancellation charge... We visit Boston several times each year. I requested to try and change my reservation through booking.com and got a response that the Newbury Guest House refused to make a change. At the time there were rooms available for the alternative date. So I an disappointed and will book with another establishment. I

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Dhbanker
newburyguesthouse, Front Office Manager at Newbury Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

I apologize for the inconvenience, however our cancellation policy has always been the same, no exceptions.
We are also not able to modify reservations that were made on third party websites such as Booking.com.
I also recommend you to book your your reservation directly with the Hotel next time, so that way, if you need to modify or cancel it, we can figure something out. Those websites many times overbook Hotels that don't have available.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

Stayed June 7-10, first visit with my mother (69) and we loved this location and the bed and breakfast feel to this spot. Vedran took care of our check in and check out, he is professional and courteous and so helpful. The breakfast was complimentary and while it's not 5-star dining, was better than I expected and was a good start to the day. 5-min walk to transit (at Copley Square) and it was very easy taking the "T". Prudential Centre was a hop, skip and a jump away (2 mins max walk); great restaurants and shopping all within a block away. We had a great time here. As I'm not reviewing the things we did but only the location, I'm keeping this review brief. We were in room 311 and it was comfortable but noisy on the street. Wifi was free and generally good, just had to keep logging in after being out all day and coming back in the evening.
Would absolutely stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank beachforever
newburyguesthouse, Front Office Manager at Newbury Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Yay... What a lovely review! We are very glad that you enjoyed all of our amenities, services and I am sure Vedran will be very happy to hear that he made you feel very welcomed to your place. Your review is very important to us, we really appreciate that you took a moment to write great things about us and we look foward to having you stay with us again!!
Have a fantastic summer!
Thanks you

Reviewed June 5, 2017

The location was perfect perfect! Lovely neighborhood for strolling- safe and filled with lots of restaurants and coffee shops, but still only a block away from the Hynes Conference Center. Complimentary breakfast comprehensive and delicious. Service excellent.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
6  Thank GailT653
newburyguesthouse, Front Office Manager at Newbury Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Hello Gail, we really appreciate that you took the time for this amazing review! I am very happy to hear that about our breakfast and that you had a great time staying with us. Thank you so much and we will be waiting for you to come back : )

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

The location could not be better! The room was nice and comfortable. Very clean. The bed was excellent. No street noise in the back. Breakfast was good, not great - not a huge selection. Service was good and staff was always nice!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank JimW551

Hello Mr. Jim, I would like to thank you for stopping by to leave us a review. I am glad you were satisfied with your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Best place to stay in Boston. Is extremely well located in Newbury Street, nicele priced for the location and good and large rooms. If you want less noise ask for a room facing back. There is a nice french restaurant in the basement

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
7  Thank parriagada2017
newburyguesthouse, Front Office Manager at Newbury Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed it. The French place is lovely and next time you should try the Roost Bistro as well, they have a very delicious menu and it is very healthy. We hope to see you on your next stay!