3 people are viewing this hotel
$179
Free cancellation until 02/16/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
$170
Hotels.com
$170
Travelocity$170
Agoda.com$179
Priceline$179
1,004 results
All reviews bay window great location la voile room facing small hotel the hynes convention center restaurants and shops boutique hotel room was clean and comfortable street noise walking distance fenway park definitely stay here again front desk staff freedom trail mini fridge boston commons
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Situated 2 minutes walk from the Hynes convention center this place is so much nicer, and cheaper, than the big conference hotels. OK, the room next to the elevator was a bit noisy. Like the television set of the neighbouring room, but if you don't want noise you shouldn't go to a downtown hotel. Decent but simple fresh breakfast.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Jeroen V
newburyguesthouse, Front Office Manager at Newbury Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

We are very glad that we were able to provide you with great service. We will make sure your next stay we will put you in a room away from the elevator.
We appreciate your feedback! Thank you

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely loved our stay at the Newbury Guest House. The location is perfect, walking distance to tons of shopping and dining. Our room was cozy and comfortable. We had a room facing Newbury Street with the most beautiful view (room 301). I felt like I was a guest in someone's home. The breakfast was great- coffee, tea, croissants, eggs, yogurt, fruit, potatoes, cereal and potatoes. We came in to town for a Red Sox game which was rained out,so my husband promised me another trip in May and we will definitely be staying here again. Love the Newbury Guest House!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Stuflagrl
newburyguesthouse, Front Office Manager at Newbury Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in Boston and that we were able to provide you with great service. Your review is very important to us!
Thanks a million and we will see you soon

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Adorable guest house right on Newbury street in the heart of fashion central of Boston (People compared it to the 5th avenue of Boston). Booked this boutique hotel for a less expensive option while attending a conference at the local convention center. Not only was it almost a hundred dollars less expensive than the large convention hotels it had much more charm. I had a room towards the back of the building ( I think the smaller rooms are there), so I didn't get the awesome view of the street, but it was quiet & had all the amenities I needed. The best part was the breakfast in the morning at the attached restaurant The Rooster, and the location. It was literally minutes between local train stations, every type of restaurant you could think of & multiple convenience stores/grocery. Would highly recommend for business of pleasure, I am planning another trip with my husband as this was so memorable. I did not use the parking, I overheard it is a beast, but that is downtown Boston. I was able to take the train from the airport and had a couple short transfers. It was FUN (sarcasm) to roll my wheeled bag across the pebbled street, but doable.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank TravelFoodLoveIt
newburyguesthouse, Front Office Manager at Newbury Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

Adorable! Your review made us very happy! We are glad you appreciated your stay with us, we work very hard to satisfy our very special guests and after hearing this we will worker even harder to satisfy all of your needs next time

Reviewed April 3, 2017

We can highly recommend the Newbury Guest House. We stayed at the Newbury there in February to visit our daughter who goes to school in Boston. The location is perfect for things to do, loads of restaurants and access to the T. It's literally located half-way between the Copley and Hynes Convention Center T-stops. It's also walking distance to the Back-Bay station.
When we arrived we were looking for a place to eat. My husband looked on his phone and was amazed at the number of restaurants located with 1-3 blocks.
The breakfast was good and very filling a nice way to start the day. We have already booked another stay for our next visit.

Room tip: Our room was on the street but didn't notice much if any street noise.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank JC-Puebla
newburyguesthouse, Front Office Manager at Newbury Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

We are extremely happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and were able to provide you with great service. We will make sure your next stay will be even better. Guests like you make a huge difference! We will see you on your next visit !!

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

In an area with large and expensive hotels, the Guest House provided an excellent option for quick getaway. Great neighborhood location, plenty of shopping and restaurant options. Convenient to Copley and Prudential Center.
Nice staff and simple but very nice accommodations.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank PeteLynnT

We are extremely happy that you loved our location. Your feedback will make a big difference. Next time you are in Boston, come stay with us again.
Thank you your leaving us a great review!