This guest house is right in the middle of Newbury Street, and conveniently, right in the middle of most tourist attractions (pleasant 20 min walk either way to Museum of Fine Arts or the park). Newbury Street is in itself adorable, and has tons of restaurants and shops. Really the only thing I was not impressed with is the smallness of the shower, and the scratchiness of the sheets, but that's being really picky. Overall, I loved my stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel located in the upscale Back Bay section of Boston. Convenient to all major attractions and public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Newbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newbury Guest House Hotel Boston
- Newbury Bed And Breakfast
- Newbury Guest House Boston