Newbury House far exceeded our expectations. Can't say enough good things. For some reason we expected a tiny room but to our surprise it was adequate and more importantly it had an effiicient and very quiet A/C! It was a "standard" room. We had a very comfortable queen size bed. An elevator took us to our third floor room which was very quiet.
Breakfast was included. It was very good; scrambled eggs, bacon, and surprisely good pancakes. Fortified us for the entire day! The hotel was located on the beautiful Newbury St. which we thoroughly enjoyed and about 3 blocks from the T and Trinity church. The T took us everywhere we wanted to go even the JFK museum.
We really enjoyed Boston and loved going to the Papa Razzi Italian restuarant just down the street where we went 3 times during our 6 day tour! All in all, a wonderful stay and we will definitely be back. We did not have a car but there is parking available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel located in the upscale Back Bay section of Boston. Steps from the Hynes Convention Center and the shops at the Prudential Center. Convenient to all major attractions and public transportation. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet every morning from 7:30am - 9:30am. Please contact hotel directly to book your reservation for the best rates, availability and upgrades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Newbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newbury Guest House Hotel Boston
- Newbury Bed And Breakfast
- Newbury Guest House Boston