I stayed here for a shopping weekend and I chose the guest house because of the location. It was a great choice. You are within walking distance of lots of shopping and the guest house sits right on Newbury street which has lots of boutiques and restaurants. We bought olive oil across the street and shopped at both copley place and the prudential center shops just 2 blocks away. The rooms are decent size and have a mini-fridge nice tv's and any basics you might need. Parking is conveniently behind the building and though it does cost extra, so does everywhere else in Boston. The building itself is pretty but old. Some of the stairs are a little crooked but everything is clean which is probably most important. If you want to stay somewhere fancy, modern and spacious you will have to pay a lot more and this probably isn't the place for you. If you are looking for somewhere moderately priced, clean and simply nice, this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel located in the upscale Back Bay section of Boston. Steps from the Hynes Convention Center and the shops at the Prudential Center. Convenient to all major attractions and public transportation. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet every morning from 7:30am - 9:30am. Please contact hotel directly to book your reservation for the best rates, availability and upgrades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Newbury Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newbury Guest House Hotel Boston
- Newbury Bed And Breakfast
- Newbury Guest House Boston