Tripadvisor
Boston
3,467 results
All reviews diamond lounge prudential center great location fenway park corner room boylston street charles river business center high floor red sox game parking garage freedom trail dalton lobby starbucks conference concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful place to stay. Near many attractions and places to dine. Room was clean, staff was friendly, the lounge was a great place to unwind from the busy day and have some dinner for the evening. Would highly recommend this place.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonBackBayBoston, Director of Sales at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your comments. We at Hilton Boston Back Bay pride ourselves with superior service and we appreciate the feedback of our valued guests. All comments are shared with the departments affected by the responses received. I am sure the team will be excited to hear how they have succeeded in making your stay a memorable one.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, beautiful hotel. superb gym. Only problem is their bizarre decision to install absurdly short tubs in the disability rooms. Extremely uncomfortable for a 6’4” disabled guy who needs to soak multiple times per day. They have plenty of room for a standard tub—they had to tile in a 1.5’ spacer for the ridiculous tub they chose. I sure hope they change that. because otherwise this is a great hotel!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed here before and I am totally loyal to the Hilton brand, but this place has really gone downhill and I will not be coming back unless huge changes are made. The rooms are still nice and the beds comfortable. The rooms are in black decor so they are dark and depressing, especially in the winter. The main restaurant is closed except for breakfast so on a snowy night like tonight all you have is the bar. The tables are NOT conducive to dining and the menu is severely lacking. I was going to have a flat bread and asked if I could have a small salad - answer “No! All the salads are large (and $14)” . I finally settled for 2 martinis and a burger - total $66 - and nothing was good or special. The wait staff tries but they are either only bartenders pretending to be waiters or untrained. There is nothing on the website to let you know that “Forty Dalton” the previous restaurant is closed. Tonight a family of screaming kids who should not have been in the bar were there and it was miserable. The advertised “Starbucks” is nowhere in sight and there are no ice machines on any level - you can go down and grab a bag at the “market”.

If this were a Garden Inn or a Hampton Inn I would not complain as I would be getting what I asked for, but this is a HILTON and it is embarrassing. I will be walking across the street to the Sheraton tomorrow for a much better breakfast than I can get here and at a better price. This once good property is embarrassing to the Hilton Brand (I go back and forth between silver and gold membership - I am loyal - )

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

It was a pleasant stay in this Hilton in Back Bay. The area is great with its offering of excellent restaurants and stores. Green Line metro stations are in the immediate vicinity. My room was clean and during my stay properly cleaned on daily bases. Comfortable bed and well functioning bathroom. Free WiFi works pretty everywhere. Excellent fitness room. Good breakfast with oatmeal and berries. Gorgeous staff in the reception. Everything clicked during my stay in this Hilton.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for your comments. We at Hilton Boston Back Bay pride ourselves with superior service and we appreciate the feedback of our valued guests. I am sure the team will be excited to hear how they have succeeded in making your stay a memorable one.