Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,541 results
All reviews diamond lounge prudential center great location fenway park corner room newbury street charles river within walking distance freedom trail dalton lobby starbucks elevator conference college garage copley
Selected filters
999 - 1,004 of 3,541 reviews
Reviewed September 8, 2016

A comfy mid range hotel. Staff are fabulous and friendly! Clean rooms with amazing pillows, had great nights sleep. Hotel is very close to the Mapparium and I would definitely recommend a visit. Another bonus is the trolley bus stops just outside (you must purchase ticket first from hotel)

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton Back Bay in 2015 after attending the James Taylor show at Fenway. The hotel is located a short walk from Fenway so it was an easy decision to go back again this year! Staff is very helpful and the rooms are clean. If you are in Boston for an event or game at Fenway don't hesitate to book this hotel.
Tip: I got a better rate through Trip Advisor than on Hiltons site.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2016

I stayed at the hotel the first week of August for a family trip. Hotel prices are very expensive in Boston. I considered the Hilton Back Bay for prime location, reasonable rate and there is a swimming pool. The overall stay was fine. When we checked in, the front desk lady was not too friendly, but the room she assigned was fine: clean and comfortable. The pool was disappointing as it is very dated. It does not look like the hotel picture at all. Anyway, we considered we spent most time out and the time at the hotel was minimal. It was fine until the night before we checked out. It was around 11pm. I was in bed half asleep where my husband and my kid were watching TV. Someone was trying to open our room door with a key several times! My husband went opened the door and found 2 guys standing outside our room, explaining that they were going to check in our room! They showed my husband that they have the room key with the same room number. My husband told them that it is our room and asked them to return to the front desk. My husband then called front desk who had no idea what happened and said would call back. 10 minutes later the front desk staff called back and apologized and mentioned it was his colleague who wrote the WRONG room number.!!!! How could that be and that number was quite far off from our room number. Anyway, nothing can be done to recover the disturb for our last night stay. The next morning when we checked out, we told the front desk manager what happened. However, all he did was apologizing and no complimentary breakfast or anything was suggested to compensate for our disturbed experiences! This is quite a bad client experience! I dont think we'll stay again at this hotel. Luckily I was with my family and not stayed by myself!

Room tip: wifi was complimentary but did not work most of the time.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Alice L
HiltonBostonBackBay, General Manager at Hilton Boston Back Bay, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

The Hilton Boston Back Bay appreciates the time and effort you took to review your recent stay with us. We constantly take guest comments into consideration and would like to thank you for providing us with excellent feedback to help improve our guest service experience.
It is our priority to uphold Hilton Values and culture to ultimately exceed your expectations. For that reason, we would like to sincerely apologize for failing to do so during your stay. This review has been brought to the attention of our Director of Front Office and will be addressed in their upcoming department meeting. Please reconsider us the next time you visit Boston so that you can reevaluate our performance. We would love the opportunity to make it right for you.

Warm regards,
Dominique Marty

Reviewed September 6, 2016

On our checkout date at approximately 10:30 am a male member of the hotel staff knocked softly on the door and then immediately entered the room. One of the girls I was with had just gotten out of the shower and was in only in a towel when the man entered. He said he was there for check-out services and quickly left upon seeing that the room was occupied and we did not get his name nor his purpose for entering the room. There was still approximately and hour and a half before the mandated checkout time. When I brought the matter to the attention of the front desk, we were told that someone would look into the matter. There was no real apology or recognition of the seriousness that someone had entered an occupied hotel room without permission. I'm glad we were about to check out of the hotel as we no longer felt comfortable or safe in the room.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Amanda B

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review about your recent stay at the Hilton Boston Back Bay. It is important that we constantly take guest comments into consideration so we appreciate the feedback you have provided.
On another note, please accept our deepest apologies for failing to exceed your expectations. We have informed the Director of Guest Services as well as the Director of Housekeeping of this review, and they are reviewing the matter with their Guest Service team and housekeeping team to avoid this issue from ever occurring again. The Hilton Boston Back Bay is committed to upholding our Hilton Values and culture. For that reason, we hope you will reconsider your decision to stay at another property on your next visit to Boston so that our team members can provide you with a 5 star experience.

Warm regards,
Dominique Marty

Reviewed September 5, 2016

This hotel is conveniently located to the Conventions Center and surrounding sights within walking distance. The room was nicely set up and quiet, just some construction that was going on across the street which started surprisingly early in the morning.

Date of stay: July 2016