“Loved it!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Washington, DC
“Loved it!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great location. Check in was smooth and easy and I was given the corner King room once the hotel staff realized I had two ladies in my room and we would need more space getting dressed for a night out. I booked my room via hotel tonight and stayed for one night. The price was good for hotel tonight, but was almost double booking directly with the hotel. Not sure if I would've loved it as much for that price. The bed was so comfortable. My ipod deck didn't work and they came and replaced it immediately. My friend had a bit of a different experience where the valet almost had her car towed, but other than that the hotel experience and wine hour, was great!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kashay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (296)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Falmouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I stayed her for our 1st night away since having kids, which was in March 2011...so 3 years later! The staff was amazing and made our stay so warm and welcoming. They even had a complimentary wine tasting in the afternoon, which was a fun bonus. We really enjoyed this hotel, so centrally located, walking distance to all the great restaurants and shops. We can't wait to go about again! Thank you!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Recently stayed here to bookend a trip to Florida while flying out of Logan. Location is A+ and staff is exceptionally friendly from reception to housekeeping and everyone in between. All seemed to really enjoy their jobs and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Look forward to returning!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Duluth, Georgia
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed here on business and it was very good. The location was perfect, close to all you want to see in Boston, I was able to go on walks and to great local bars. If you're staying on business or leisure then I would highly recommend. The wine happy hour is excellent!

Room Tip: HIGH FLOOR and not facing inwards
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Perfect location, close to Copley subway station, the Back Bay Area and the very pretty Newbury St. Also only about a 10 min. walk to Boston Common park and the start of the Freedom Trail.

We took the Silver Line bus into town, then jumped onto the subway and got off at Copley station. Transit was free from the airport - a nice bonus.

Hotel was comfortable, although in hindsight I wish I had chosen a room with a King bed (the Queen bed seemed a bit small for my husband and I). However the bed was very comfortable, room seemed clean. Our view was into another hotel room, but we hardly spend time in the room. Hallways are a little narrow. Decor of the hotel is very Art Deco.

They offered a nice wine reception between 5-6 pm, a nice way to end a day of sightseeing.

All-in-all, I say this was a comfortable 4-star hotel in a very convenient location. Front hotel staff were very nice, and gave good recommendations for bars in the area. For the deal we got through Expedia, this hotel provided good value.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank fabavg
Boston
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Just renovated so everything is clean and top to date. The service was good, but the restaurant service could have been a little better. Good location, near Copley Place, Newbury Street, Theater district and great restaurants.

Room Tip: upgraded from the queen room (standard) to a king room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JJM
Washington, dc
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

From the moment I arrived Saturday morning to when I left Sunday evening, the hotel staff was friendly, professional, and attentive. The manager on hand allowed me to check into my room early. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The location of the hotel is a block from the Prudential Ctr. and a block from Boyleston where there is plenty of fine dining. We ate Sunday brunch at the hotel and we were pleased with our food as it came out hot and tasted very good. I will definitely consider staying here again when I return to Boston.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family