Copley Square Hotel
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
Hotel 140(Boston)
2,050 results
All reviewscopley squaregreat locationcomplimentary wineboutique hotelwine hourwine receptionqueen roomevery eveningrooms are smalltrinity churchshopping and restaurantsmini barboston public libraryhotel barnewbury stwould definitely stay here againtwo blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed at The Copley Square Hotel when we came to Boston for our sons college orientation. The staff was terrific, location could not be better. Our room was not large but plenty adequate. Th beds were great and the A/C was quiet which was great because it was super hot in Boston. I would certainly recommend this hotel to others and will stay here again when we come to Boston to visit our son at school.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Even though we live only 1.5 hours away, my husband, daughter, and myself wanted to stay overnight in Boston so we would have more time to do things while we were there. The Copley Square hotel came highly recommended by a friend. It was very easy to get to, literally a minute or two off the Mass Pike. When we pulled up in front of the door, we were immediately greeted by a valet, who helped us with our bags, and then parked our car for us. We didn't actually need our car again until we were ready to leave.

The hotel is located right in th heart of Boston. It is around the corner from the Prudential Center, accross from Copley Place (which is filled with every high end store you could possibly want to shop at), and a short walk from a T station if you wanted to venture further out. We took a Duck Tour, and we just had to step out of the hotel and walk next door for that. There is even a grocery store right next to it if you needed to pick something up last minute.

The hotel itself is beautiful. It is an older hotel that has been recently rennovated, which gives it that older hotel charm, with a modern flair. We got a room with a single King bed, but a cot was also provided for us. The bed was by far the most comfortable hotel bed I have slept in. We were on the 6th floor, and had a nice view of the surrounding area, and really didn't hear outside noise.

When we checked in we were greeted by a gentleman named Jude, who was very friendly and got us checked in quickly. While we were checking in, another gentleman brought a cart, and got our bags loaded onto it for us. He brought them up to our room, and made sure our room key worked before he left. Each time we returned to the hotel after going out, we were always greeted with a smile by a member of the staff. Warm and welcoming is how I would describe each member of the staff who we encountered. Each night they offer complimentary wine in the lobby from 5-6. When we returned from our duck tour, there was soft lighting on in our room, and light music playing from the bedside radio (which has an iphone/ipod dock). I thought that was a really nice touch.

When we checked out the next day, again Jude was the one who helped us. He was more than happy to help us by putting our bags in a secure location, since we were not ready to leave Boston yet. The hotel also allows you to keep your car where it is parked until 2:00 (even though check out time is noon), and if you want to keep it parked the rest of the day it is just a small fee. I honestly don't have a single negative thing to say about the hotel. I would without a doubt stay there again and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tina P
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The beds are incredibly comfortable, the free water at night turn down is well appreciated (there is a $5.00 bottle in the room - take the free water from housekeeping), the drapes are great material and dark so you can really sleep.
In the summer you have to be aware as a tourist center, Copley hotels will gets lots of tourists that get up early for flights and sights, so sleeping in can be a challenge.
My bath was extra large, very comfortable, light on amenities and the bottles of shampoo, crème rinse, bath gel and lotion are not designed for easy use, but I found the quality acceptable. Not crazy about little bar soap, but these rooms are comfort, comfort, comfort!!!
The TV's are amazing - I realized how bad my TV is at home.
Smart phone worked fine - didn't bring my computer - but free wifi - great!
Right down from the Pru - which is great shopping, and around the corner from Copley Square, Boylston Street and the Copley stop on the MTA ("T).
Free cocktails from 5-6P every evening - it was a great stay.
Parking is pricy - but it is for most downtown Boston hotels, and many have noisy a/c units - this hotel's is central and makes all the difference!
It's modern/sleek and a great stay away from home!

Room Tip: Even though there are many rooms with no view - I didn't care. My room was definitely in the back between hotel sides, but it was very quiet and near the elevator which is important to me.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is my preferred hotel to stay in when I am in boston. Funky vibe, great staff, nice rooms and lighting. "Mini-bar" downstairs has awesome food and atmospere. As a woman travelling on busness - I dont nromally want a huge dinner. The tapas portions with full flavored taste are perfect. Great wine selection as well. All the staff go above and beyond to provide excellent service and never have an issue with doing something extra. Fitness center is a bit smaller than some places, but you can get a great workout.

Room Tip: ask for a room with the chaise lounge - very spacey
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Tried the Copley Square Hotel for the first time. Found it easy to find, very convenient to all the activities we were interested in over the weekend. Very nice staff, great bar and very nice rooms however the view may be non exsistant out some windows. Did not matter as we came in late at night. Parking was easy but expensive, but I guess thats in any major city. I would definately go back.

Room Tip: Short walk to Boylston street and some great restaurant and bars!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple